How to Lock Lips on a Second Date
Wondering how to lock lips on a second date? It all begins with getting a second date in the first place, therefore please don't dismiss how significant the first date is. This article is broken into two parts. Part 1 is "acting right on the first date so you get a second date." Part 2 is"How to lock lips on a second date."
Part 1: Acting right to the first date so you get a second date
A lot of men just"wing it" when it comes to the all important first date. "I'll just be myself" is what they say. They then wonder why the girl that enthusiastically accepted date 1 is all of a sudden cold and distant when it comes to attempting to go out again.
Below are a few rules of thumb for a first date (and actually, ALL your dates with her).
1. Be a gentleman by holding her seat, opening her car door, and for gosh sakes, don't eye up other girls when you're out with her. Also, keep your eyes focused on hers, rather than, er, lower, if you know what I mean.
Additionally, keep the date around 2-3 hours. There's no point in attempting to have a 8 hour . You are just going to wear out each other and also you don't have enough time in with her to survive that sort of togetherness. Ever hear the statement"familiarity breeds contempt?" Early with this is so true.
You need to spoon feed yourself to her so she's always expecting the next time you will become together. Dating women is a marathon, NOT a sprint.
2. Don't talk about how you think the world will end in 2012. Perhaps you buy into all that calendar stuff but a date is not the appropriate place for this or any other"serious" topics. Save the serious stuff for a philosophy course. Constantly keep things light and funny with her.
3. Grabbing is good once you're on a game show trying to get as many balls in your hands over a moment to win a big prize. Grabbing isn't great on the date with her. I get that you're attracted to her but only know she knows when the right time for you to touch would be. Can not put your arm round her, try get her to sit in your lap, rub on her buttocks or anything else. I hear from so many women that guys that get in their space too shortly TURN THEM OFF. If she wants to brush your arm or leg whilst laughing, trendy. However, you stay backed off of her!
Additionally, her touching you like that is a hint she likes you. You'll never get that sign if you get within her space and have your paws all over her. You'd abandon the date wondering when she was bothering you because she enjoyed you or when she had been trying to escape from you!
4. This goes along with #2. DO NOT discuss your entire life stinks, ESPECIALLY about ex-lovers. She doesn't care you did not get the movie game when you're 5, the car when you're 16 or the love of your lifetime at age 22. She's there SOLELY to see if she likes you enough to see you for a second date. Get her laughing and keep things light.
5. Don't reveal too much personal info about yourself, ESPECIALLY about the way you're feeling about her. A good deal of guys blurt out how much they enjoy the woman and how they'd love to see her again. That turns women off because regardless of what they state, they prefer to chase a guy.
When you drop"I think this date is going really well, I like you a lot, maybe we can do this again," she then might smile at you and say she loves you also. She may even enthusiastically agree to a different date. Make no mistake, however, you reduced her INTEREST LEVEL in you by telegraphing your authentic feelings.
Her INTEREST LEVEL is similar to real interest in a savings account. Money does not obtain interest on your pocket, it increases attention when you purchase it. Her INTEREST LEVEL does not rise in you once you're in her face telling you just how much you like her, it rises when you are not around and she is wondering about what you're up to.
Also, don't give her a lot of compliments (you're allowed two,"you look nice," in the beginning and"I had fun," at the end) and DO NOT offer her presents. Meaning no blossoms during the date (or later ) and no candies, bears, shiny items, etc.. Her INTEREST LEVEL does not rise because of what you give her.
You know which kinds of women respond to gifts from a man they just started going out with? MERCENARIES. Do you truly need a MERCENARY?
6. Last but not least, call her just every 5-9 days and just ask her out on the weekdays until she specifically asks why you do not take her out to the weekend nights. Obviously that is not going to take place between date 1 and 2 so after date 1, wait for 5-9 days and ask her out again for a weekday. During that 5-9 days, if she had a fantastic time and laughed a lot in your first date, she'll be thinking about and expecting date two. Her INTEREST LEVEL in you'll be rising.
Therefore, you've acted directly on date 1, she had a lot of fun, you have made her wonder about you by not calling her right away and she is expecting a second date. As you can see, this is going to make her more willing and excited about kissing you on date 2. Which brings us now to part two.
Part 2: How to lock lips on Another date
Date 2 ought to mirror date 1 up to how you behave but today you have put yourself up as a cool man with her.
She's accessible because she has gotten rid of every other man but you (up until now). What exactly did the"rejected" men do?
I'm betting they strove to phone a lot, wanted to be in her space touching her, then told her how much they enjoyed her, gave her a slew of compliments, wanted to fit in 3 dates the first week they met her, told her how much they miss their ex-girlfriend, sent her flowers and largely left a pest of themselves.
You're the smooth guy that pulls her seat outside, makes her laugh, and causes her to wonder what you're up to between dates. Believe it or not, even when you're residing in your boxers playing an online video game through each night you are not with her, she'll still think that you have 5-6 other women that she has to knock out of the box for your affection. Well, she will believe that if you're not in her face phoning her and giving gifts.
Ladies love to believe they must blast other girls out of the ring to get you. I don't understand why this is, but it is!
On the 2nd date, you merely have fun, make her laugh, keep your hands to yourself, and end the date after 2-3 hours like date 1.
Walk her to the door like date 1 (like the gentleman that you are), tell her you had fun and just go for the kiss. If she returns it, you have got a good date 3 candidate. If she turns her head or backs away, you have got to delete her number!
Also, you be the one that backs off the kiss first! Do not linger and kiss until the sun comes up. Every other man would do that. Well, the guys which are trying to make dating girls a rush. You know it is marathon and each date needs to build on the last. Remember, she constantly needs to anticipate being with you the following time and be excited about it.
Remember guys, in case you are wondering how to lock lips on a second date, keep in mind it starts with a strategy you have to employ from date 1 !
Thinking about how to lock lips on another date? Well, you get by the first date! Finding another date begins using a dating women approach that works and you may do this by getting THE SYSTEM, that's the definitive guide for dating girls and relationships, written by relationship women expert (and my dating women radio co-host), Doc Love.
Not sure whether you're ready to purchase yet? Get more information for free by means of a dating women radio show. There are two choices for free dating women radio at Doc Love's website. Search for"radio show" on the lower left of this home page. Below that is a big ad that takes one to specific dating girls advice from Doc's looks on KPRC Radio in Houston, TX.